ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. (CIF B39468731), with address at C / MARQUÉS DE LA ENSENADA 11, 3ª PLANTA, 39009 SANTANDER (CANTABRIA) or at email@example.com, and as such, it informs you that to make use of the services it offers, it is necessary that we provide certain personal data. ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, SLP. will act in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and, specifically, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), in the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD) 3/2018 of December 5 and in the Information Society Services Law (LSSI), regarding the maintenance of confidentiality and treatment of personal data voluntarily provided by users of this web page.
Consent and authorization to the processing of your personal data.
We inform you that the personal data obtained through the data collection forms of www.arenasing.com will be processed by ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. in order to manage your request and maintain professional and commercial relationships with you, as well as to maintain an informative and promotional link with you, so that you can receive, by different means (telephone, sms, emails) communications about offers, products and services that may be of interest to you if you have previously given us your consent.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or by the competent authorities.
ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. informs you that under no circumstances you are obliged to provide us with your personal data, and that these are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, however, these are essential to respond to your request or to provide the services offered.
If you have contacted us via email, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided us will be processed by ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. in order to manage and maintain the professional relationships that unite us with you. To carry out this management, your data may be communicated to the entities and public administrations necessary to carry out such management. This data processing is necessary to maintain this professional relationship. Likewise, we inform you that your data will be kept as long as these relationships and the deadlines set by tax legislation are maintained or during the deadlines established to attend to possible claims.
If you have sent us your resume to the postal or electronic addresses of ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. or has provided it to us through third-party job boards (Linkedin, Infojobs, Universities or Schools), we inform you that your data will be processed by ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. for the management of its personnel selection processes for vacant positions in the company. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This data processing is necessary to meet your job application and is based on the consent that you give us when you send us your resume. Your data will be kept only if there is an open selection process and, in this case, until the end of the process.
Data protection rights of the interested party.
For the purposes of the provisions of current regulations, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting the Data Protection Officer of ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. located at C / MARQUÉS DE LA ENSENADA 11, 3ª PLANTA, 39009 SANTANDER (CANTABRIA) or at firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanying a copy of your ID duly proving your identity. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you consider your rights have been violated.
Update and Cancellation of your data.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. Likewise, you certify that all the data you provide us is true, current and relevant for the purpose for which we request them, and that you provide them yourself.
Your data will be kept until you revoke your consent or oppose the processing of your data for this purpose, without this conditioning other relationships that you maintain with the entity.
Guarantee of Confidentiality and Data Security
ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P. In response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, it informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability, integrity and resilience of its treatment systems and services. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the URL www.arenasing.com (hereinafter the PORTAL) is a domain owned by ARENAS Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.P (hereinafter, the ENTITY), with address at C/ MARQUÉS DE LA ENSENADA 11, 3ª PLANTA, 39009 SANTANDER (CANTABRIA) in Spain, with C.I.F. B39468731. The ENTITY is duly registered in the Commercial Registry of CANTABRIA, Volume 535, Book 0, Folio 28, Section 8, Page S8092, Registration 1st.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the PORTAL are the property of the ENTITY or of third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the site and / or services, attributes to the user any right over the cited brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the contents published on the web, its graphic design, images, databases and source code are the intellectual property of the ENTITY or third parties, without being understood to be assigned to the user, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the PORTAL and the services provided through it.
We remind you that if you are a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to your commercial or business activities, your trade or your profession, you can go to the online dispute resolution platform that you can find at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Access to this web site is the sole responsibility of the users. Simple access to the PORTAL does not imply any type of commercial relationship between the ENTITY and the user. By agreeing, you accept the following terms and conditions.
You can contact us through the email address email@example.com
1. What are cookies?
Automatic collection procedures (cookies) are used to collect personal information from users, such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc., all for the purpose to improve the services provided.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer when accessing certain web pages and that allows them to recognize their users.
Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Cookies help tailor websites to your personal needs.
Cookies cannot harm your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are activated can help identify and resolve errors, as well as improve the navigability of web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing preferences of a user or their computer.
2. What cookies do we use?
• We use our own cookies that are sent to the user's computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
• We use third-party cookies (Facebook, Google, Twitter ...) used by external companies, social networks or external content supplements (such as google maps).
Cookies retention time:
• We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves www.arenasing.com or closes the browser.
• We use persistent or permanent cookies that store information on the user's hard drive for the established time and stop working after this time. Our website reads this information every time the user visits www.arenasing.com. These cookies allow us to offer information aimed at the users' own interests and we use them mainly to facilitate purchase and registration services.
• We use technical or required cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate www.arenasing.com. For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user's computer and the network; provide a service expressly requested by the user; make the payment of goods or services requested by the user; ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently; control data traffic and communication; identify the session; access parts of restricted access; remember the elements that make up an order; carry out the process of purchasing an order; make the request for registration or participation in an event; use security features while browsing; store content for the broadcast of videos or sound; or share content through social networks. These cookies do not require the prior information and consent of the user.
• We use functional or personalization cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the browsing data of a certain language or to keep the user authenticated when registering. These cookies require the prior information and consent of the user.
• We use analytical cookies to analyze the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve its performance.
• We use advertising and profiling cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, preventing advertisements that they have already seen from appearing, as well as publishing advertisements relevant to their interests.
www.arenasing.com saves all the information collected through cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.arenasing.com can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or in their entirety, in the Settings Panel.
If cookies are deactivated or rejected, it may happen that some of the functions and / or services do not work properly.
The PORTAL does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of its search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may set their own cookies or request personal information from you.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
• Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this "private mode":
• Internet Explorer 8 and higher - Private Browsing
• Safari 2 and higher - Private Browsing
• Opera 10.5 and higher - Private Browsing
• FireFox 3.5 and higher - Private Browsing
• Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
5. What happens if I do not accept cookies from the web?
If the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
6. More information.